Good morning ( at least the sun is out and shining where I live) this happens be my first post in the new year and I am ashamed to say I still say “this year” like it’s 2013 . But down to what actually matters people like me (Well my blog) they really like me. I woke up this morning to the news that I had been nominated for “A very inspiring blogger award” by the lovely Youmetheappletree. I’ve been at this for a little over a month and I was truly overwhelmed because really .. me ? me ? inspirational . Alas I am great thankful and now I must abide by some rules.
Pay attention fellow bloggers
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) to your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards. Let other bloggers see right up front that you are an award winner and HAVE participated in the award process. ( who doesn’t love to show off a little?)
I may or may not have copied and pasted that … Yes I am indeed a lazy sucker
1. Click on the link to check out the amazingness that is Youmetheappletree , she also happens to be Australian so you never know she might get you a kangaroo or Koala or some deadly creature.
2. Check me out ,I am all official an fancy
4. 7 things about myself
- I am the youngest of 3 siblings (being 15 almost 16) My older brother is 21 and my sister is 19 turning 20 shortly . All my siblings came from the same place so yeah we’re related exactly by nature.
- I was born on the 5th of February 1998 , Thursday . My parents believe it was the best day of their live as I ,their little angel was born (not true , all made up)
- My brother calls me a movie/ series database . You name it I know it , year produced and actors who starred as main characters . Basically it happens to be my obsession , forgive me for just liking to know things.
- I live in South Africa , you know the place where the Lion King went down ? kidding , we’re not as under- developed as you might think . Last I checked we did happen to host this little thing known as The FIFA World Cup.
- This year I shall enter my 11th year in my tragic schooling career and I do 8 subjects : English , Math , Afrikaans ( this weird language that is a fusion of Dutch and German) , Life Orientation ( pointless subject ) , Physical Science ( so physics and chemistry) , Biology , Geography and Information Technology ( computers).
- For some being in solitary confinement sounds like punishment but for me being alone with my thoughts is therapeutic , so I guess you could say I am anti-social
- I am very straight forward and like using big words to make others feel inferior ( basically I am a bully , but I’m subtle)
5. And now for the moment we’ve all been waiting for my nominees are ( sorry I have always wanted to say that):
OMG I am done finally done , that was daunting and tiring man being nominated means work . And then I realised I still have 6. and 7. to do .
Alas I shall call it a day and resume probably sleeping or delving into the dark places of my imagination .